Monday, August 11, 2008

Looking on the Bright Side


Eric writes that "Last month my wife and I celebrated our twentieth anniversary" and today he's over at Romancing the Blog to discuss something he's learned during those years. He's discovered how to reassess his personal history in order to highlight the positive moments and he relates this to romance because
romance heroes and heroines, maybe especially the heroines, make moves like that all the time. They find new ways to tell their life stories, and in the process, they break old habits in dealing with both the past and the present. Some of my colleagues groove on alpha-male tears, but me, I get my thrill from those inward turning points


The image is Claude Monet's "Weeping Willow" and I found it at Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment