is now online. It includes:
- Cliteracy: Women and Sexual Pleasure in the Romance Novel
- Presented by: Dr. Catherine Roach, New College, University of Alabama
- Love and Listening: The Erotics of Talk in the Popular Romance Novel
- Presented by: Dr. Jodi McAlister
- The Genre World of Romance in the Twenty-First Century
- Presented by: Dr. Lisa Fletcher, University of Tasmania; Dr. Beth Driscoll, University of Melbourne; Dr. Kim Wilkins, University of Queensland
- Defying Decorative Objectification: The Appeal of the Heroine in Historical Western Romance Fiction.
- Presented by: Dr. Amy Matthews, Flinders University
- Representations of Single Mothers in Contemporary American Romance Fiction
- Presented by: Ms. Michelle Douglas, University of Newcastle
- The (Saggy) Bottom Line: Women of a “Certain Age” and Romance Fiction
- Presented by: Dr. Sandra Barletta
Full details of all the papers and activities can be found here.